Our 10 year warranty deems that our Wet Wall panels will not crack, blister or delaminate. We guarantee that it will remain watertight, on the condition that panels are fitted and sealed correctly in accordance with our fitting guidelines.
In the event of a successful claim under your Wet Wall guarantee, we will replace the panels – but will only cover any claims for refitting costs under exceptional circumstances and where a defective panel prohibits ordinary use of the surrounding area. Claims for any additional consequential costs will not be accepted.
This guarantee does not cover product failure due to:
- Products clearly damaged in transit where the goods have been signed for with a clean signature (it is not acceptable to sign for goods unchecked).
- Faulty installations
- Incorrect maintenance or storage – panels should not be leaned against walls, or balanced upon trestles. Panels should be conditioned at room temperature for 48 hours prior to installation.
- Accidental damage or misuse.
- Wear and tear of the product through chemical and/or physical action.
- Use of a bottom seal is not mandatory, in the event of a failure due to ingress of water into the bottom of panels where an appropriate seal has not been used, the guarantee may not be valid.
Prior to installation, the protective film (where present) must be completely removed and the following checks carried out and any queries reported.
Claims of this nature will not be covered once the panels have been fitted:
- All products have arrived in good condition.
- Flaws or defects in laminate.
- Colour shade matching and sheen levels between all panels and profiles.
- If panels are to be fitted by a third party tradesman – colours should first be approved by the end user.
- Dry fit of T & G panels prior to installation to ensure a tight butted joint.
Please note this guarantee only applies if the product has been used in a normal domestic situation. It does not apply to commercial or exceptionally high use installations.
The Wet Wall original warranty value is reduced by amount of time that you own it. When a claim is made, the value of the warranty becomes a percentage rate of the number of years of ownership per year which reduces by 10% per calender year from date of purchase and covers product replacement only, not labour. The services provided under this warranty do not extend the original warranty period.
This guarantee does not confer any rights other than those set out above and claims for consequential loss or damage are excluded. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.