Where do we deliver?
We Deliver Australia-wide
How much does delivery cost?
Road Express Est. Delivery Time 5-10 Days is the most common delivery time but please allow for the times below.
Refrain from booking in trades until materials arrive, as we will not be held responsible for delays by third party couriers
Weight Range Rate:
0.0kg – 2kg $1.99 -Samples
5kg – 50kg $299.99
50kg – 99kg $299.99
* Note: Generally when orders hit 88kgs that triggers Free shipping which is also set at $1190
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items, where delivery cannot be made to the address given dues to access or time restrictions and/or other reasons given by the carrier, a third party courier must be arranged at your cost to pick up the item from the depot located nearest to your address or collection in person can also be arranged from said depot.
What are our delivery times?
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order.
Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within  business days of the date of your order, this is a guide and may increase and decrease.
Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays.
Please note we do not ship on [weekends].
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
Local – 5 – 10 Days
Interstate 7 – 21 Days
Returns and Refund Policy
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Returns & Change of mind policy
- If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return the products within 28days of delivery for a full refund minus a re-stock charge of 20% of order value. We will exchange or refund any unused items returned to us, as sold in their original packaging and condition. It is your responsibility to ensure returned goods are in re-sellable condition in order to receive the refund.
- All products being returned in the original unopened packaging and with the original invoice.
- Return collections can be made by email (email@example.com) a credit deduction will be made where special courier charges are applicable. These will be advised prior to collection arrangement.
- Please do not write on or damage the original packaging as you will not be refunded due to un-sellable condition of the package.
- You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of your failure to check all packages and notify us of any shortages with 24 hours of delivery.
- The product must be returned to us within 10 business days of your request to return your product.
- You must return the product at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the product that our staff provide to you. The product will remain your responsibility during transit until they are received at the address supplied by our staff. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned product, we will issue a store credit as soon as is reasonably practicable and you will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy without notice.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please follow the above instructions carefully, Mr Wet Wall Pty Ltd will not accept or refund any faulty, missing or damaged goods unless all of the above requirements are met.
I. Upon return of any faulty or damaged goods Mr Wet Wall will exchange the item or issue a full refund within 28 days.
II. Returned products are subject to a 20% re-stock charge.